Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Picture Post!

Here's my picture blog! I'm actually really excited about this because I love love love photography. All of the pictures were taken by me (except the one I'm in and the Spice Girls picture). Read the captions to see where everything is from! :)




This picture tells a story. It's my little brother (not so little anymore, he's 17 now) on our cousin's boat in Sicily. It was our first time on the Mediterranean Sea. Woo hoo!















This picture doesn't really tell a story, but it's pretty! This is from the balcony of my aunt and uncle's home in Palermo (I'm related to about 75% of the people in the distance!) ;)















This picture fills the frame. It touches two points in the picture (rule of thirds). This is from our family cemetery in Sicily.















This is an example of a picture that doesn't fill the frame. It's a pretty flower, but there is a lot of awkward space around it and the most attractive parts don't follow the rule of three lines.















Action! This was me on the day of Alpha Xi Delta's Big/Little Reveal last semester! This is me trying to quickly put together a puzzle with my big's number on it.

One huge pile of puzzle pieces + 27 girls = forever to finish!












No action, but really funny. My friend did this to my car while I was still in class. This was from my senior year of high school. LOL






















Candid. This is Will Pugh, the lead singer of Cartel (one of my favorite bands). This was from my first time seeing them. :-D





















Not candid. I didn't take this one (obviously), but these girls are my life! I've been a fan since 4th grade and I saw them for the first and last time on February 24th. It was their second to last show.

Best. Night. Ever.


No comments: